Nuffnang

Search This Blog

Nuffnang

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Background !

Oh Yea, Today I had changed my new background, but, why I change it?
Ok, the reasons are simple...

1. My friends are using the resolution that below than 1280X1024, so they cannot see the blue glow, especially the 800X600 users.

2. Some of the peoples are using the resolution that higher than 1280X1024. So that they will see the end of the glow and after the glow is whold black, it's weird.

3. Now, the background is placed at bottom-left, and my words or I'm True at bottom left, so, whatever resolution you use, you will also can see the words, it may changed to weird if you use 800X600, but you will also see the glow and the words, enjoy !

4. New !~~ Because this background is used about 2 months, some of the friends say that I didn't update my banner or background or what else, so, I plan to start with the background !

So, Can you give some comment?
Thanks !

No comments: